Brief product introduction
1. The spindle is built with internal motor which is three phase AC asynchronous induction motor whose speed is controlled with an inverter with stepless speed change. Because of its compact structure, light weight, low vibration and low noise, the spindle can achieve high speed, high precision and high operation stability.
2. The bearing is ceramic ball one and lubricated with grease. It has no other lubricating need in its whole life.
3. The spindle bearings are forcibly cooled with liquid. The coolant route alignment and size are properly designed and made along the inner side of the body shelf and the coolant can take away the heat generated in the spindle so that the temperature inside the spindle is maintained stable and doesn’t hurt the components of the spindle.
4. The spindle has been built in with KTY temperature sensor. The sensor’s technical parameters refer to other Chapter or its own introduction materials. If the motor needs to be protected thermally, the sensor out can be used.
5. Tool holder tightening way: automatic tool change. The tool holder is HSK32.
This product is a high speed motor spindle for milling. It is mainly for routers with the processing of nonferrous metals, ferrous metals, glass, graphite and other materials.
Standard tool holder
Tool holder releasing air pressure （Mpa）
Tool holder tightening air pressure（Mpa）
Dust removing air rate（L/min）
60±15（air pressuer0.25Mpa）（tool is off）
Sealing air rate（L/min）
50±10（air pressure0.25Mpa）（tool is on）
Coolant flow Rate（L/min）
≥3（water pressure 0.25Mpa）
Radial stiffness of spindle（N/μm）
Spindle axial stiffness（N/μm）
Cone at the end of the shaft pulsates（N/μm）
Displacement of core punch（mm）
Spindle mounting diameter（mm）
Tool holder pulling force（N）
Motor winding insulation resistance（MΩ）
Resistance test of motor winding（V/M）
Welcome to contact us!
Foshan Nanhai Xingtuo Precise Machinery Co., Ltd.